ladies per ep → Meg (6.10 Caged Heat)
every breath you take
i’ll be watching you
Benedict Cumberbatch photographed by Tertius Bune in 2012 (x)
There are two kinds of parrots…
Ph. Lobke Leijser
I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WAS WEARING A SWEATER WITH WHITE SLEEVES I ONLY SAW THE BLACK AND GOT REALLY SCARED BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE HAD FREAKISHLY SKINNY SLENDERMAN ARMS OH GOD
GAHHH HE’S SLEEPING ON THE CHARGER TO GET WARM!!!!!
„Martin doesn’t like acting, doesn’t like representing. He likes feeling, likes being. There’s enormous technique at play in his work. He can do almost anything and imagine himself into almost any situation and then, with enormous delicacy, present it for the camera. It’s so difficult to analyze how Martin Freeman works, but he’s better than most of us…”
(Ian McKellen talks about Martin Freeman)
Jack and the Doctor.
John and David.
doing the Doctor Who theme tune.
This is the first time this has appeared on my dash, this is unaceptable, I want this everyday.
Can we make this an always reblog yes or yes.
im pretty sure that is the first and only time the host has ever smiled on the show
The Family Dinner
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life,
- Dean brings his ‘best friend’ Cas over for dinner when Sam is home from school, and then discovers that Sam’s brought back Jess as well.
- Everything goes wonderfully until afterwards, over dessert, when Jess asks Cas when he and Dean got together because she legitimately thinks they’re dating.
- Sam tries to awkwardly explain that Dean and Cas aren’t actually- they’re not- and Cas cuts him off and shyly says “last month.”
- Jess continues smiling at Cas and telling him that he and Dean are super cute together.
- Sam, Mary, and John all turn slowly to look at Dean in absolute shock.
- Dean coughs and asks for more pie.